Nov 19, 2015

Simple Stamped Christmas Mini Album

book 1

I have another super simple mini album for you today.  I just love making these "deluxe" cards and filling them with my favorite stamps.  This one features a lot of Character Constructions images - my all time favorites!  I've also incorporated free vintage images, fun and easy!

book 2

Simply cut two sheets of double-sided scrapbook paper down to 8 1/2 X 11".  Fold each sheet in half and in half again.  The two folded sheets will nestle in one another.  Alternate folding "flaps" down every other page to make the pockets, then secure the remaining openings closed with Score tape.  I hope this makes sense.  Let me know if you have any questions.  To bind the books together, just punch two holes and then run some ribbon through and tie in a bow.

book 3

Honestly, I don't own all these stamps!  I like making these kinds of books with my stamping friends so we can share stamps.  We pick a theme and bring all we have!  Kudos to my friend Barbara, who is the QUEEN BEE of cool stamps!!!  Love ya, miss ya, come home soon!

book 4

That sleigh silhouette has to be one of my favorite stamps ever made...  This entire booklet is filled with tags, what could be more fun!

book 5

Thanks for looking!  I'm joining the fun this week with Simon Says Stamp for their Christmas challenge HERE, and with Addicted to Stamps for their Anything Goes challenge HERE.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

14 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous project! Love the sweet vintage images and all the snowflakes!

brenda said...

You say super simple Autumn but it still looks fabulous and loving the colours, blue is one I rarely work with yet love to see.

B x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Autumn. Love the vintage tones you used and all that frilly yarn has such a wonderful shabby feel to it! A gorgeous Christmas album! hugs :)

Petra Swart said...

What a beautiful mini, Autumn!!!!! So artistically done!!! Love the vintage feel of it!!!! So clever to do this with friends so that you can share what you have!!!!! So lovely!!!
Have a great Friday!!!!

Marlena M. said...

This is such a cool project~love all the layers and elements. This is a great way to share with friends~

SCarol said...

Beautiful. Love the flaps and all the stamping. Lucky recipient!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is so incredibly beautiful Autumn I love, love the vintage style and all the wonderful items you have used to create such an awesome album
hugs
lorraine x

Carol said...

What a beautiful Mini Album Autumn, love the vintage style too. Carol x

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous album, and such a lot of fun!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Wow, really cool mini album, Autumn. Great design. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More. Melissa - DT

Paper Profusion said...

So glad to have finally noticed your blog Autumn. Several times when you commented on my blog, I tried to track you back but Google+ didnt seem to show your own blog (Im not on Google+). Anyway, I can now see your own fabulous creations. Just love your album, fantastically tactile and lots of gorgeous little details to explore. Beautifully done. You're lucky to be able to share your friends' stamps - wonderful images there. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Nicola x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous mini album Autumn! It's so pretty and so many beautiful details to look at.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Exquisite!
This is a gift in itself. The beautiful colours which positively shimmer and I can just imagine the way the lights from a Christmas tree will dance against those colours and the most wonderful combination of the various stamps and vintage images. This just takes my breath away.
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

Simply gorgeous - like something out of a fairytale... what a wonderful interactive creation with wonderful combinations of images, and the colours just sing to me. Love those fibres too. Beautiful.
Alison xx

Popular Posts