Oct 4, 2015

Monster Birthday Bash Child's Party Invitation

card 1
 I made this sweet monster birthday party invitation using a stamp by Paper Makeup that I have had for years and never put to use.  He is ADORABLE!  I decided to try my hand at coloring and used Prismacolor pencils.  I layered with some cute Crate Paper designer paper and a vellum doily.
card 2
 I was inspired by this funky photo inspiration:

challenge image
card 3
I'm linking up to Always Playing with Paper for challenge #44 HERE and to Simon Says Stamp for World Card Making Day HERE, because I did spend Oct. 3 working on these invitations in celebration.  :)  I'm linking to Virginia's View for Challenge #19, All Things Colored HERE.
Virginias View

4 comments:

Nance said...

Very cute and fun invitations! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such fun invitations! They are just perfect for The Challenge! So happy you joined us this week! XX

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love your sweet Monster invite! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Congratulations, Autumn, you have won a prize in the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop from Crimson Owl Creations! Please send me an email with your snail mail address to crimsonowl@charter.net so I may send your prize out right away! Thanks so much for playing!
Take care!
Michele
Crimson Owl Creations

Popular Posts