Sep 4, 2015

Stampin Up with Cardabilities Sketch 130

card 1
My mom and I made these pink cards on our stamping weekend, modeled by the Cardabilities Sketch #130.  These are my new Stampin' Up! stamps.  That Thank You stamp is AMAZING!!!
sketch
This was the view out the front door at my mom's.  Grandma's rose bush, so pretty and inspiring for these pink cards...  Oh how we wished she could see them! 
roses
 I used the SU! doily and pink Chalk ink.  The paper is by MAMBI I believe.
card 2
 We were able to get four cards out of the background sheet, two a piece.  :)
cards 3
 I'm linking up to Cardabilities for Sketch #130 HERE.  Thank you for the visit!


4 comments:

Stéphanie Grenouillat said...

Great. Thanks for playing with us at cardabilities

Lizzyc said...

Oh such pretty colors and love the stamps you have used.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Autumn had to comment on this post with the pink Queen Elizabeth roses on it .. wonderful card .. but love grandmas roses too I have that bush (one of my 34 rose bushes :D)
Love your autumn leaf work up above too.
Thanks so much for popping over.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Darlene said...

These cards are BEAUTIFUL and don't worry ... Grandma sees her beautiful flowers and the inspiration they've given you! Wonderful photo, memory and cards! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
Cardabilities DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Popular Posts