Jul 19, 2015

Viva la Verve July 2015 Card Sketch The Earth Laughs in Flowers

card 1
 I created this sweet card using the July 2015 Viva la Verve Card Sketch and the Earth Laughs in Flowers stamp set.  I've been on vacation this week and when I arrived home I found this set of stamps in the mailbox!  Woo hoo!  I've had a blast using them!
card 2
 I love Verve stamps because 1. the lettering is amazing and resembles hand drawn lettering and 2. they have such a great selection of scripture stamps!
card 3
 I added some doodles to complete the look.  This flower paper is by Kaiser Kraft and I am drooling over it...
card 4
The arrow paper by Authentique.  FAV!!!
sketch
Here's this month's sketch, hope it inspires you to create something lovely!  Verve is so kind to offer the monthly winner a $100 gift certificate for their stamps!  YEAH!  Pick me, Verve!  I'm linking up to the July 2015 challenge HERE.
Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to admire God's creation today and smile!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous mix of colors and papers. Great card! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

Popular Posts