Jul 31, 2015

Another Penny Black Butterfly Card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday

card 1
 I am on an Penny Black card making marathon these days, after borrowing some from my lovely Mother and getting back this butterfly stamp that I left at her house.  We made these cards together and I wanted to share with you
card 2
 We used beautiful Graphic 45 papers and stamped the Penny Black butterfly in Chalk ink - the best ink ever.  I used my new Martha Stewart punch set to make the white trellis background.
card 3
 The paper was so pretty, not much was needed, but I added some ribbon to complete the dimensional look.
card 4
 I'm linking up to the SSS Wednesday Penny Black Challenge HERE

card from mom
 I also wanted to share with you this sweet summer birdie card my Mother made for me.  THANKS MOM!  Love it!
copycat PB
 And then a throw back with this Penny Black card my mom and I made ten years ago, a copycat from the Penny Black catalog.  This card started a passion for Penny Black stamps and is still one of my all time favorite cards!!!
copycat PB 2

2 comments:

Linda Simmons said...

Awe, look at you! You posted my card. Loved our beautiful PB butterfly cards, too! Your blog is wonderful, and you're doing some great art! So proud of my beautiful daughter. Love you!

Unknown said...

All you cards are gorgeous. You have combined the pattern paper well with the stamped images. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge :)
Hugs!
Gayatri

Popular Posts