Jun 28, 2015

Tim Holtz June 2015 Tag

TAg1

My entry for Tim's June 2015 tag inspiration. Although I loved the background Tim created this month, I decided to go with a plaid stamp by Paper Inspiration and didn't press it fully to get the cut off look.  I stamped it in Peeled Paint and then Peacock and sponged the background in Vintage Photo.
Tag2
For the bow I used my DIY tattered dyed ribbon, tutorial HERE.  I pulled two small sections of ribbon through the hole and looped them once, but then tied the bow in two different sections to create this loopy, fluffy bow.  
Tag3
To create my cup I used the pattern found HERE.  Thanks so much, Olivia!  I used aqua burlap paper and sponged it with Peeled Paint.  The banner stamp was a clearance find, don't know who made it.
Tag4
I finished the tag with Tim's new celebrations thinlets die and brown cardstock behind it.  Thanks so much for stopping by and wish me luck on the drawing!  I'm linking up on Tim's blog HERE.

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

LOVE this ribbon .... and all the texture on this tag

Popular Posts